Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Benefits of Using a REALTOR with Spokane's Best Real Estate Team?
We Start with Experience
- I'm not a fly-by-night-agent. I've been a Realtor for eight years and bring a wealth of experience to every transaction: investments, short sales or listings, just to name a few.
- Our clients tell us that we help them succeed by really listening to what they’re looking for in a home, investment or vacation property.
- You stay informed because we email or call you with current and relevant listings.
- We present your offer to the homeowner and help you through the negotiation process.
- We bring objectivity to the transaction and point out advantages or disadvantages of a particular property.
- We use the team approach. You are never charged for additional administrative or marketing support. When we say we represent you, we mean it.
We Work for Your Peace of Mind
- We do more than help you find a home. We are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors, and superb navigators around local neighborhoods.
- Leigh Wilson is a members of the National Association of REALTORS and must abide by Standards of Practice and a Code of Ethics. Our motto is "Knowledge, integrity--peace of mind."
We Do it at No Cost to You
Our assistance won't cost you a cent. Generally the seller pays the real estate agent's commission. But that doesn't affect our dedication or the spirit of teamwork that we put into helping you find the home or property you're looking for.
The Bottom Line
We can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
I want to buy a home, but I'm not sure where to begin. Give us a call or send us an email here. We take pride in our knowledge of the area and have many tools available to help make your home search successful. Start looking today by searching for property here or setting up your "Dream Home Criteria" and letting our automated system search for real estate while you sleep. You will receive daily notifications of homes that fit your criteria.
If I am interested in property in the Spokane area, where do I start? We'll get together and listen carefully to what you’re looking for. We'll talk about whether you want to be in a subdivision, have views of the city, live near the river, in the country, or any number of variables. (Washington is very diverse, and your options are many. See more here.) After the initial meeting, we’ll personally preview some properties and prepare information for you on those listings that best fit your criteria, filtering those out that are inappropriate. I would like to view homes from my computer first. What do you recommend? Many homes have 360 degree “virtual” tours available to view from your personal computer. You can view all homes in the Spokane and Spokane Valley areas that have virtual tours by clicking here. When you find one you’d like to see, call us. I don't know much about the Spokane Washington Area. Where can I find out more? Click here for a ton of useful resources—you may even tour individual subdivisions "virtually" by clicking here. Not finding what you’re looking for? Please let us know
I'm coming from out of town and don't have much time. Leigh has many out of town clients and goes the extra mile to accommodate their tight schedules. If you’re not sure what to do while you’re here, we’ll even help you plan activities. (For an idea of what to do in the Spokane, Washington area, click here.) We enjoy treating our clients well!
Back to Spokane's Best Real Estate Homepage/Welcome
MORE SPOKANE REAL ESTATE RESOURCES--Click on the links below:
- Search all Homes for Sale: Start your "Dream Home" Search today and get ALL ACTIVE real estate listings in the Spokane and Spokane Valley, WA area via email from Leigh Wilson.
- Relocating to the Spokane area? We help you relocate with ease! Email us and you will receive a relocation packet for the Spokane and Spokane Valley, Washington area free of charge.
- Should you Rent or Buy Real Estate? Use our calculators to decide whether or not to rent or buy your own home, condo or building lot in the Spokane, Washington area courtesy of Spokane's Best Real Estate Team
- Buyer's Tips: A comprehensive list of tips for home buyers courtesy of Leigh Wilson and Spokane's Best Real Estate Team.
- Seller's Tips: Getting ready to sell real estate in the Spokane area? Our seller's tips are helpful and relevant--and only a click away!
- Why you should Invest in Spokane. Real estate investing in Spokane, Washington is our specialty. Find answers to Frequently Asked Real Estate Investment Questions here!
- Real Estate Directory: Complete real estate dictionary and glossary of real-estate related terms you'll use when you want to sell your home or property in Washington, including legal definitions and more.
- Who is Spokane's Best Real Estate? Meet the team at Spokane's Best Real Estate. We handle all your real estate needs, from listing your home or property to guiding you through the transaction process to escrow and close.
- Contact Information: How to contact Leigh Wilson, Spokane, Washington real estate agent.